FUNDRAISE DURING BLOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
CREATE A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER
It only takes a few minutes to create a fundraiser on Facebook and 100 percent of the funds raised are donated to the Lymphoma Research Foundation. View our video to learn how to create a fundraiser.
Click here for tips on how to make your Facebook fundraiser successful.
FUNDRAISE YOUR WAY: HOST A BCAM EVENT
In this unique time of social-distancing, there are many ways to get creative and bring people together! Check below for some fun ideas to get your family, friends and community involved in your fundraiser:
Create a Virtual Event
- Host a concert or tell your story via Facebook Live. Make sure to include the donate button to receive donations!
- Organize a Zoom or other video conference Trivia Night and encourage your friends and family to invite their networks. You can either charge a ticket price or include a suggested donation amount.
- Challenge yourself to run, bike or swim a certain distance and share your journey with your network via social media or email.
Gather Friends and Family
- Host a socially-distanced block party or group dance with your neighbors.
- Sell red baked goods or craft and donate the proceeds to LRF.
- Organize a small, socially-distanced neighborhood or family walk.
Start a Fundraising Page
You can create a group or individual fundraising page through Team LRF. Use your page to share your story, email your network and invite friends and family to participate. This can support your created fundraising event or be a fundraiser on its own.
Thank you to our supporters for making the future brighter for all those touched by lymphoma!