HOW TO LIGHT IT RED FOR LYMPHOMA
Light it Red for Lymphoma makes lymphoma visible by lighting buildings and landmarks across the world in red. You can bring this effort to your neighborhood by illuminating your home with red lights!
Don’t forget to use Amazon Smile and choose the Lymphoma Research Foundation as your beneficiary so your purchases support life-saving research!
Other ways to Light it Red:
- Make lawn signs (Download Light it Red for Lymphoma branding here)
- Download our LIR Selfie Sign, take a picture and post it on social media with #LightItRed
- Promote Light it Red for Lymphoma on social media using #LightItRed and inform followers of lighting days and events
- Visit Light it Red for Lymphoma Lighting Partners in your area, take a photo and share on social media using #LightItRed
- Wear red on World Lymphoma Awareness Day (September 15) and share photos on social media using #LightItRed
Thank you to all the buildings, landmarks, bridges and monuments that have committed to Light it Red For Lymphoma! All locations will light up on September 15, 2020, World Lymphoma Awareness Day (unless noted otherwise).
Click here to see Lighting Partners that participated in 2019.
2020 Lighting Partners coming soon!