Adolescent and Young Adult Lymphoma Resources
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) provides many adolescent and young adult (AYA) lymphoma resources for young lymphoma patients, survivors, and their loved ones.
LRF understands how important it is to find as much support as possible when you or a young loved one is diagnosed with lymphoma. Contact the LRF Helpline at 800 500 9976 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a trained professional about questions you may have about any type of lymphoma, treatments, clinical trials, coping, and more.
Other support services include:
There are also a number of helpful websites that feature assistance for children and their families as well as active online communities of young adults with lymphoma. Here are some places to start.
FACT SHEETS & GUIDES
- Adolescent and Young Adult Lymphoma fact sheet
- Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma fact sheet
- Burkitt Lymphoma fact sheet
- Hodgkin Lymphoma fact sheet
- Hodgkin Lymphoma: Relapsed/Refractory fact sheet
- Hodgkin Lymphoma guide
Digital resources & programs
- Insights into Adolescent and Young Adult webinar
- Focus on Lymphoma mobile app
- Living with Lymphoma podcast
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) Adolescent and Young Adult Lymphoma initiative is supported by Founding Sponsor The Paul Foundation.