Annual Reports and Financial Statements
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is committed to eradicating lymphoma and serving those touched by this disease. The support and dedication of our supporters are instrumental to our vital mission. LRF is supported by individuals, private foundations, public companies and organizations committed to the Foundation’s mission. To date, the Foundation has awarded nearly $65 million in lymphoma-specific research.
LRF recognizes the importance of sharing our financial information with the network of volunteers, donors and partners who make our work possible. As a recipient of the Independent Charities Seal of Excellence, you can be confident that your donation is making a difference in the fight against lymphoma.
Education & Patient Services: 28%
Awareness & Advocacy: 11%
- Education & Services
- Awareness & Advocacy
Our Investment in Research, Programs and Services
In fiscal year 2020, LRF:
- Invested $1.375 million in research
- Hosted more than 70 patient and professional education programs
- Served more than 2 million people through LRF’s programs, services and digital resources
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
IRS 990 Forms
Previous issues of the Lymphoma Research Foundation’s Annual Report and financial documents are available upon request.