Meetings for Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals
The Lymphoma Rounds program provides a forum for local practicing physicians from academic and community medical centers to meet on a regular basis and address issues specific to the diagnosis and treatment of their lymphoma patients. Physicians share best practices and learn the latest information on new therapies and advances in the management of lymphoma through interactive case studies presented by lymphoma experts in the local area. Please note that this program is only open to practicing lymphoma physicians and industry supporters.
Upcoming In-Person and Virtual Programs
- Virtual National Lymphoma Rounds – January 26, 2023Time: 7:00 PM – 8:35 PM ET
SAVE THE DATES – SPRING 2023
LYMPHOMA ROUNDS SCHEDULE
• Thursday, February 16, 2023 – New York Rounds/ Sheraton Times Square
• Thursday, February 23, 2023 – Washington DC Rounds (Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, VA)
• Thursday, March 2, 2023 – San Francisco Rounds (Hyatt Regency San Francisco)
• Tuesday, March 21, 2023 – Philadelphia Rounds (The Westin Philadelphia)
• Thursday, March 30, 2023 – Chicago Rounds (Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop)
• Thursday, April 13, 2023 – Los Angeles Rounds (Sheraton Grand Los Angeles)
• Thursday, April 26, 2023 – New England Rounds (The Westin Copley Place)
• Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – Seattle Rounds (Crowne Plaza Seattle)
• Thursday, May 18, 2023 – VIRTUAL/National Rounds
Provided by: Lymphoma Research Foundation and the Penn State College of Medicine
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Penn State College of Medicine and Lymphoma Research Foundation. Penn State College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Penn State College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.