Meetings for Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals
The Lymphoma Rounds program provides a forum for local practicing physicians from academic and community medical centers to meet on a regular basis and address issues specific to the diagnosis and treatment of their lymphoma patients. Physicians share best practices and learn the latest information on new therapies and advances in the management of lymphoma through interactive case studies presented by lymphoma experts in the local area. Please note that this program is only open to practicing lymphoma physicians and industry supporters. See in-person 2023 LRF Lymphoma Rounds COVID-19 Safety, Travel and Cancellation Policy here (Updated 02.21.23).
Upcoming In-Person and Virtual Programs
- Lymphoma Rounds: Chicago – March 30, 2023Time: Networking 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM CT
Program 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM CT
- Lymphoma Rounds: Los Angeles – April 13, 2023Time: Networking: 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM PT
Program: 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM PT
- Lymphoma Rounds: New England – April 26, 2023Time: Networking 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM ET
Program 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM ET
- Lymphoma Rounds: Seattle – May 10, 2023Time: Networking 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM PT
Program 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM PT
- Virtual National Lymphoma Rounds – May 18, 2023Time: 7:00 PM – 8:35 PM ET
Provided by: Lymphoma Research Foundation and the Penn State College of Medicine
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Penn State College of Medicine and Lymphoma Research Foundation. Penn State College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Penn State College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.