Meetings for Physicians and Other Healthcare Professionals
The Lymphoma Rounds program provides a forum for local practicing physicians from academic and community medical centers to meet on a regular basis and address issues specific to the diagnosis and treatment of their lymphoma patients. Physicians network, share best practices and learn the latest information on new therapies and advances in the management of lymphoma through interactive case studies presented by lymphoma experts in the local area.
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: New York – October 21, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: Los Angeles – October 27, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PT
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: Philadelphia – November 3, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: New England– November 9, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- Virtual National Lymphoma Rounds – November 16, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: Washington, DC – November 18, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ET
- Virtual Lymphoma Rounds: Seattle – December 1, 2021Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PT
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by University of Nebraska Medical Center and Lymphoma Research Foundation. University of Nebraska Medical Center is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.