The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) offers a Patient Aid Program for people currently undergoing treatment for lymphoma. Through this program, LRF may be able to assist lymphoma patients with expenses related to their treatment.
Patient Aid Program:
LRF’s Patient Aid Program provides limited financial assistance to lymphoma patients who are uninsured or have adequate medical insurance but struggle to pay for expenses related to their lymphoma treatment, such as medical bills, transportation costs to get to and from treatment, lodging expenses during treatment and childcare costs while they are at treatment. To apply for the financial assistance program, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete a Patient Aid application
- Demonstrate a financial need with no more than the following amounts in assets (ie. savings, retirement, stocks/bonds):
- Single Individual: $15,000
- Couple: $20,000
- Family: $25,000
- Be undergoing lymphoma treatment as certified by a physician
- The Patient Aid Program does not cover everyday living expenses, such as food, rent or utility bills.
- Patient must be a legal resident receiving treatment in the United States
To request an application and to receive referrals to additional programs that may meet your needs, please contact Helpline@lymphoma.org or 800-500-9976.
For additional financial assistance resources please see the Resources For Financial Support Fact Sheet.